Modern/futuristic/cyberpunk CRPGs for (Steam deck)

Soldato
Started playing BG3 with a few mates a couple of months ago, which has really gotten me into a CRPG mood - I've been playing through Divinity Original Sin on the Steam Deck to scratch the itch between the times we can all get on to play together, but I was wondering if there are any similar games in a more modern/futuristic/cyberpunk setting?

I've played the Shadowrun games, but they're pretty short, and I have Wasteland 2 (which is a post apocalyptic type setting?) and I think I have one of the Xcom games in my library too.

Anything I should look at picking up?

Soldato
OP
Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader
Wastleand 3

Rogue trader looks good, didn't realise that was turn based. Wasteland 3 I'll give a go once I've played 2 :) Thanks

I really enjoyed this and prophecy. Also playing grim dawn on the Xbox, but think it would have been better on PC

I have Grim Dawn on GOG, but I couldn't get it running on the deck; that being said, I started it a few years ago, and seem to remember it used quite a few key bindings, so not sure how controller friendly it is - it's also realtime rather than turn based, as is that WH40K game :(

Otherwise the obvious answer would be The Ascent :)

Soldato
OP
Thanks, those look like fun :D

Mechanicus is deck verified, but chaos gate shows unsupported due to graphics settings :(

I've wishlisted anyway, will keep an eye on it in case it gets some updates after the console release.

Nice selection to get started with there, cheers peeps :)

Soldato
OP
It looks like a game I'd be happy to play on PC anyway, so might wait till it's on sale, and I can always stream to the deck when I'm at home anyway.

Just noticed the fallout classic collection is on sale at fanatical for less than the price of a pint, might pick that one up :)

Soldato
OP
Does : Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
fall in to this category?

I have that on GOG actually, I'll see if I can get it working on the Deck

I almost forgot about this and really enjoyed it

That looks interesting, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom