Modifying OcUK

Soldato
ok im really confused as to what I have to do to get this working. I've installed greasemonkey and I've created the usercontent file based on the code in the first post. I've also installed the extension.

At the moment the forums are the different colour - but I'm not sure where I need to go to change where the images are?

fini

Sic

Sic

Soldato
aye, same here fini...can't seem to get rid of the images :(

that greasemonkey php thing is just giving me a white background with white text too

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Bump because I created an SVN repository for the extension and I'm going to start working on it again now that I have more time :)

Code:
svn co http://svn.robm.me.uk/ocukbb/trunk/

Just source. Run build.bat to build the XPI as well as a directory that you can use with Firefox's dynamic extension loading. To dynamically load the extension, create a text file called

in your profile/extensions directory, which should look be:

Code:
%appdata%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[b]some string of letters[/b]\extensions

In it, simply put the full path to the build directory that the build script generates (in my case, C:\firefox\ocuk\build). When you start Firefox, it'll load the extension; simply restart Firefox whenever you update your source from the repository.

Associate
i really do need to get more sleep and stop playing bf2 at night

thanks

Edit: working now lol. dam plug-ins for FF grrrrrr cant get the buttons to change

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nah it's fine :)

Here you go:

Code:
@-moz-document domain(forums.overclockers.co.uk) {
	/*
	** OcUK colour scheme changer 
	** By Rob Miller
	*/
	* { color:#000 !important; }
	textarea, input { background:#ddd !important; }
	body, .page, .thead, .tfoot, .alt2, .alt2Active, .panel { background-color: #fff !important; }
	.alt1, .alt1Active, .panelsurround, .vbmenu_option { background-color: #fff !important; }
	.alt2 { background:#dfdfdf !important; }
	.vbmenu_control, .vbmenu_control *, .vbmenu_hilite, .vbmenu_hilite *, .tcat, .tcat * { background-color: #006598 !important; color:#fff !important; }
	.vbmenu_popup { border: 1px solid #ccc !important; }
}

Back
Top Bottom