Poll: Monaco Grand Prix 2019, Monte Carlo - Race 6/21

Rate the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
Leclerc just said on French TV : ‘Driving for Ferrari is always a pleasure but in these kind of moments it’s difficult’

It's painful to watch, really. Ferrari being the same Ferrari as in the Michael Schumacher era, only one driver and another one who they don't care about.
This Ferrari team is worse than the Alesi - Berger duo in 1995 when Alesi at least secured a win on his birthday.

What happened to Vettel? I had never seen him at such a low, so arrogant... :eek:

Man of Honour
It's painful to watch, really. Ferrari being the same Ferrari as in the Michael Schumacher era, only one driver and another one who they don't care about.
This Ferrari team is worse than the Alesi - Berger duo in 1995 when Alesi at least secured a win on his birthday.

What happened to Vettel? I had never seen him at such a low, so arrogant... :eek:

Leclerc was a hell of a lot more diplomatic than I was expecting him to be, and than Ferrari deserved him to be.

Vettel... Well, impacting the wall and then repeatedly locking up and touching the barriers... Hmmmm.....

Permabanned
Leclerc was a hell of a lot more diplomatic than I was expecting him to be, and than Ferrari deserved him to be.

‘I need some explanations’ – Leclerc demands answers from Ferrari after shock Q1 exit in Monaco https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...rrari-after-shock.6RDXhpyIAOKybfdEYl8x27.html

Vettel... Well, impacting the wall and then repeatedly locking up and touching the barriers... Hmmmm.....

I can't think why he's so nervous. The car isn't so competitive for the title. Why doesn't he allow to compete with Charles on an equal basis?

Soldato
Ferrari are really their own worst enemy. People complain it's boring when one team is winning, but it's not Mercedes fault that Ferrari are trying to race in clown shoes.

Caporegime
That was really clutch from Hamilton. It's getting boring seeing Ferrari using every trick in the book to screw over Leclerc, at least they don't have to worry about him being in front of Vettel tomorrow which has been a headache for them most of the season.

Back
Top Bottom