Money software for Mac?

Soldato
I'm really struggling to find some money management software that I like. I'm currently tinkering with Cashbox and iBank, and while they both seem fairly useful, they're... I dunno, they're missing something. ibank claims to import .csv files but it doesn't actually work, and that'd be really handy to have that function. Also iBank seems a bit too geared towards the US for me. Cashbox works fine, but is VERY basic.

Do you guys have any recommendations? I've been googling for a bit, and found lots of options, but no real solid opinions on any of them. The Mac seems a little lacking on this front.

I'd also be prepared to shell out a bit of money for a good one.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Associate
I've looked at those before (iBank & Cashbox) and they both just seem to bloated, personally I use Microsoft Excel for keeping track of my financing as it just does what its suppost to do without any hascel or unnecessary fiddeling about.

Soldato
OP
Basically the whole Office suite apart from Word I have no idea how to use :D

All my useful computer skills are DTP related, sadly. :(

I have been considering it though. I think I might have to get my fiancee to teach me how to work it :D

Jet

Jet

Soldato
Cha-Ching is brilliant for basic money handling. One of the best looking programs for OSX and really easy to use. It's probably a little basic for some people but I like it.

Soldato
OP
Jet said:
Cha-Ching is brilliant for basic money handling. One of the best looking programs for OSX and really easy to use. It's probably a little basic for some people but I like it.

That looks like it might be the one! I'm still open to suggestion but this looks great so far. Thanks dude :)

Back
Top Bottom