Monitor advice, sorry

Associate
Hello there,
contrary to the usual advice request for a monitor where the focus is gaming, my needs are different.
I rarely play games, but as I started studying now, I'm struggling with my ageing Dell IPS U2312HM.
Part of my studies requires navigating between screens. Using the resource from windows to split the screen doesn't help/solve the problem.
I was considering getting a 2 or 3 monitors setup, but considering how things had changed recently, seems like a bigger screen at 4k would be a possibility.
From the point of view of other users, which doesn't just play, but would be the kind of user who would use 2 or 3 displays few years ago, at the moment, what's the best option?
I wouldn't go for something huge, as I sit next to the desk, I would say that the maximum size would be 28".
It's a long shot, I know, but any recommendations?
Regards,

Associate
OP
I'm considering both the Samsung C24F390 24", or the Acer Nitro VG240Y 23.8". The idea is to buy 2 monitors and pass the Dell to my other half. The Acer is IPS, the Samsung is curved. From personal experience, which would be a better choice?
I'm not trying to be a pain, sorry, but the reviews from the Acer are mixed, and the Samsung, being a relatively small monitor, the curved factor, would that be a negative? I'm not working editing images were colour accuracy is crucial, but don't want some washed out colour.
Thanks again for any input.

Back
Top Bottom