Monitor Broken?

Associate
I keep getting the following screen display, where you can visibily see lines running down the screen to build the image up.

1p6muc.jpg

Anyone know what may be causing this if it's not due to the fact that the monitor is broken?

Associate
LOL......

If you think your MONITOR is broken, then why are you posting a Screenshot?
The screen shot will looks perfectly normal to everyone, unless they have exactly the screen your on!

Associate
OP
Yea i realised that as soon as i got up this morning. Was pretty tired and didn't even think they wouldn't show.

Played about and just tried it with another comp and it is the monitor thats broke anyway.

Soldato
Those lines are part of the background. The "correct" image everyone else sees on every other monitor is because they are all broken and yours is the only working monitor in the world.

Associate
Sorry if this is a bit off- topic, but I was passing by this topic (yes, I Stumbled upon it) and I was just wondering what app the OP was using that gives him that performance monitor of his voltages, freqs, and temps on the top of the desktop. Thanks if anyone knows.

Soldato
Sorry if this is a bit off- topic, but I was passing by this topic (yes, I Stumbled upon it) and I was just wondering what app the OP was using that gives him that performance monitor of his voltages, freqs, and temps on the top of the desktop. Thanks if anyone knows.

Thats Asus PC Probe II that comes with Asus mobo's.

Just noticed the OP plays EVE Online. Nice to see fellow Pod Pilots out there.

Last edited:
Associate
Thats Asus PC Probe II that comes with Asus mobo's.

Just noticed the OP plays EVE Online. Nice to see fellow Pod Pilots out there.

Oh, alright, thanks for the info. I'm assuming that it doesn't work on non- Asus motherboards. Is there anything similar to that program that I can use on an Acer Aspire One netbook and a desktop with a Gigabyte motherboard? Doesn't have to be freeware, but it would be appreciated. Also, if it has a nice pretty interface that sits on the desktop without needing a window open like the Asus PC Probe II does, that's a big plus.

Back
Top Bottom