Monitor Upgrade

Associate
Hey guys,

So I am changing to a pair of 1080ti's next week and I am considering a new monitor. I currently use the Rog Swift 165 hertz but there are 2 very small cracks / deep scratches on the screen, hard to see but they are there. I am going through a divorce and something tells me that she did it on purpose (But I can't prove this), so I am looking for a new monitor. This is the best gaming monitor I have ever used if I am being honest, noticed a 4k monitor on Linus Tech Tips the other day which was 4k at 144hertz and this would be of interest to me I think but it isn't on the website yet as far as I can see. I am not interested in less than 120hertz monitors so 4k is not for me unless it is the one I saw at 144hertz or there abouts. I am guessing the 165hertz Rog is still the best 1440p monitor on the market, but I am not too sure. Are there any other monitors I am missing that can compete with the 165 hertz rog or are better? Please no mention of 4k with less than 120 hertz. I have tried these and they are not for me, can't play on such low hertz now I am used to this.

Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom