Monitors for 5870

Soldato
Hehe, hi m8 - hows the PC doing? Also, how did the build for the bosses son go? Get a promotion yet? :D

As for cheaper monitor recommendsations, this one is worth keeping an eye on. Its got displayport, 23in, 1920x1080 res and an IPS panel. Though it would be a good idea to wait for some reviews.

Also, this HP LP2275W looks pretty nice. S-PVA panel and comes out pretty good in this review. Unfortunately not available on OCUK at the mo.

There are a few other cheaper displayport monitors, but these all use TN panels - I just can't bring myself to recommend TNs these days.

Associate
OP
Thanks m8. Well, managed to convinced the boss with the I7 750 spec. Just waiting for Corsair H50 HS adapter. Probably in a week or two.

My rig's running cool man @ 4.0 OC. Right now, i've got 2 Asus 22" 1920x1080monitor and i'm scouting for a third one with a display port as i'm planning to get my hands dirty with the upcoming 5870x2 probably, christmas time.

It started as a challenge, now, it's becoming a very expensive toy.:D Even forgot going for a holiday this year.:eek: Your fault.:p

Back
Top Bottom