MoNsTa

Soldato
Im now sitting with the cpu @ 4ghz 1.25v 38c idle :D

I thought it could lower than that ? Around 25C to 29C because I had air cpu cooler as I get my 4Ghz at 1.25vcore at idle 38c - surely all your powerful Monsta Extreme Radiator with heatkiller waterblock with bitspower should get you lower around mid 20C to 30C ?

Soldato
OP
I thought it could lower than that ? Around 25C to 29C because I had air cpu cooler as I get my 4Ghz at 1.25vcore at idle 38c - surely all your powerful Monsta Extreme Radiator with heatkiller waterblock with bitspower should get you lower around mid 20C to 30C ?

Im sure i would but i have the cpu, northbridge/southdridge and mosfets running in the same loop and they dont run cool on the EVGA board belive me.

Soldato
Im sure i would but i have the cpu, northbridge/southdridge and mosfets running in the same loop and they dont run cool on the EVGA board belive me.

Ahh, ok sure. What is the maximum full load temp ? And clone, I just love your black and white case - a beautiful professional job - a big well done to you ! I am jealous exspecially I am a big black and white fan of Newcastle United with my biggest hero like the Shearer, Ginola, Ferdinand, Beardsley, Waddle, Gascoigne and Asprilla. And belated Sir Bobby Robson.

Back
Top Bottom