Morgan Freeman accused of sexual harassment

Soldato
Another one bites the dust :(

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/24/entertainment/morgan-freeman-accusations/index.html

Capture.png

Soldato
The whole "MeToo" movement is just becoming a joke now really. Some of the accusations without ANY proof what-so-ever are laughable. It's turned in to a way for disgruntled or just vicious women to try and destroy people's careers.

I mean...Morgan Freeman? lol

Last edited:
Soldato
In reality I bet most celebs have done the odd naughty thing now and then. Especially if there were in their prime about 20 years ago.

Tho am a bit surprised Morgan would do them kinda things (not read main post tbh) but u can never truly tell.

Caporegime
In reality I bet most celebs have done the odd naughty thing now and then. Especially if there were in their prime about 20 years ago.

Tho am a bit surprised Morgan would do them kinda things (not read main post tbh) but u can never truly tell.

Of course they have. You know why? Because back then it was perfectly acceptable behaviour. These accusations need an expiration date or something.

Man of Honour
Some of it is a bit confusing though if it was persistent and unchecked especially against an individual that is bang out of order.

I mean a lot of what is talked about has gone on casually pretty much everywhere I work without anyone being too bothered about it - half the time initiated by the women involved.

Soldato
OP
He has released a statement

"Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy.

"I apologise to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected - that was never my intent."

Soldato
Of course they have. You know why? Because back then it was perfectly acceptable behaviour. These accusations need an expiration date or something.

Back then? Check the date on the first listed accusation against Freeman the article. Oh those halcyon days of the mid 2010's when you could go around lifting skirts and asking if women were wearing underwear, I miss them so much!

I don't like the feeding frenzy, I don't like trial by media, but if people have acted inappropriately they should be held to account in some form.

Back
Top Bottom