Mortal Kombat 2021 Film

Associate
https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2476246/james-wans--mortal-kombat-movie-has-found-its-sub-zero
Film is directed by James Wan which means we should see some cool cinematography.
Latest news is Joe Taslim(The Raid) has been cast as Sub-Zero.
Don't think any plot or whether it be using the game plot has been mentioned just yet.

Interested to see who they will cast next and the plot..Ideally I want see a japanese guy casted for Scorpion if he is one of the featured characters as he is japanese.

Associate
OP
Not that i'm aware of and Street Fighter needs to be very over the top.
Soul caliber would be interesting but what would the story be told from in perspective? Siegfried getting the soul edge and becomes nightmare? That would be interesting.
As for fatalities being in the MK movie,would that mean we will see bi-han dying and then 2nd sub-zero will be introduced in sequel?

Associate
Wonder if they're going to take a lot of cues from that short film that came out nearly a decade ago now, Rebirth. I remember being incredibly excited about that, I think it spawned a web series but I never watched it.

Associate
OP
So confirmed actor/actress so far..
Ludi lin - Liu Kang
Joe Taslim - Sub Zero
Tadanobu Asano - Raiden
Sisi Stringer - Milena

Fair amount of people aren't too happy with Milena casting as she is technically a clone of Kitana who is always been featured as Asian descent.
I hope they don't go planning on bringing the whole MK roster otherwise it just get way out of hand with screen time..I mean look at Avengers Infinity war and End-game, way too many big names to share screen-time.
Ideally they should just bring in now maybe Scorpion, Shang-Tsung or Shao Kahn as main villain with Goro as cameo final kombatant,Kitana, Johnny Cage, Sonya Blade, Kano and maybe Kung-Lao.

Back
Top Bottom