Mortal Kombat X officially announced

Soldato
Thread revival! BundleStars currently have XL for £7.49. Coming from MvCI, this is refreshing but felt a little weird at first. MvCI is fast paced and huge combo after combo. This game gives a good amount of thinking time and getting them insanely god like combo from MvCI seem non existent in this game. Graphically pleasing and I wish MvCI had a story mode like this. Great to follow and the interaction works really well, the whole story seems to just flow.

Soldato
Thread revival! BundleStars currently have XL for £7.49. Coming from MvCI, this is refreshing but felt a little weird at first. MvCI is fast paced and huge combo after combo. This game gives a good amount of thinking time and getting them insanely god like combo from MvCI seem non existent in this game. Graphically pleasing and I wish MvCI had a story mode like this. Great to follow and the interaction works really well, the whole story seems to just flow.

Yeah the graphics are well nice and story is always good with mortal kombat games.

You do still get the big combo's in mortal kombat just go on youtube and search for ya favourite character combo video and you soon pick some of the stuff up.

I play mileena with the weapon. Haven't played it in ages though.

Soldato
This game online is starting to feel more punishing than MvCI :p.

So far, it's one sided (as usual) but with this, it's a never ending attack. I can do the two bars thing and break the attack and I try defending all the time. It's just that whenever I lift my guard to start hitting them back, they hit me again in that very split second.

I'm learning Raiden and I currently like his play.

Soldato
This game online is starting to feel more punishing than MvCI :p.

So far, it's one sided (as usual) but with this, it's a never ending attack. I can do the two bars thing and break the attack and I try defending all the time. It's just that whenever I lift my guard to start hitting them back, they hit me again in that very split second.

I'm learning Raiden and I currently like his play.

Yeah I did think you might find that lol.

On mkx a good scorpion can just do an endless combo and then start it again without you even realising how or why it happened. The only chance is to guess whether they are going to hit you high low or grab and then block accordingly guess wrong once or twice and it's over.

I would say in mvci you have mess up around 6 times before you die because there is a limit to the amount of damage you take and when you get hit you build enough meter to call you teammate in and brake the combo.

I play mkx a bit different to most people I play milleena and just spam my weapon so they can't get near me. I get a lot of quitalities lol.

Back
Top Bottom