Most refreshing drink ever :D

Soldato
So its a nice lovely hot day outside and I am off to town later for Mattehs birthday drinks, and all excited about getting my mind off of other things so I thought I would fix myself a little bevvie... Looking at what I had I decided to make myself a nice G&T with a squeeze of fresh lime... Boy oh boy did that one go down nicely... So refreshing!

What is everyone elses refreshing bevvies that they enjoy on a hot afternoon?

Permabanned
Jupiler

silberstein_30.jpg

Man of Honour
Otacon said:
^^, over ice. Recently introduced to it and it's very refreshing, perfect for this sort of weather.

Apparently you're supposed to have ice in your glass with Strongbow. Though I don't know anybody that actually does this? Or are Strongbow starting to realised how nice Magners is and blatently copying them?

Soldato
greenlizard0 said:
Apparently you're supposed to have ice in your glass with Strongbow. Though I don't know anybody that actually does this? Or are Strongbow starting to realised how nice Magners is and blatently copying them?
The latter :)

Plus kids, a bottle of Magners counts as 1 portion of your 5 a day!

Man of Honour
greenlizard0 said:
Thats Strongbow Sirrus, not generic Strongbow.

VeNT said:
see, I told you Freefaller knew his stuff!
I wonder if he knows the reason for the lime. There's really no reason to use one these days.

Back
Top Bottom