Motorbike: Had my first off

Soldato
Good to hear you're okay and the bike is up and running. But it's because of stories like these I couldn't ride a bike. I'm too much of a ladyman when it comes to bikes! :( :p

Associate
bike looks good again! :cool: A mate had a similair fall on his r6 , he ended up getting the bodywork done but he cut the damage of the exhaust and mate it into a stubby! lol , looked cool and saved him a few pennies!

Ride safe :)

Soldato
/off topic - Draeger, where do you normally go sport climbing? I'm normally a Gritstone trad monkey but I occasionally find myself on granite and limestone around the country. Saying that the last 2 times I've been outside climbing was to an old limestone quarry in the peak for some bolt clipping... I'm turning to the dark side!

Usually here for a blast :-

http://www.eica-ratho.com/

And outside usually anywhere around my local area. Some excellent quarries nearby me with some nicely cleaned and maintained routes. I'm fortunate enough to find myself living quite centrally to some of the best climbing areas in Europe. :cool:

Not had much time recently to do anything of that nature but I still dabble. Good to hear you have got the bike back, looks good from the pics. Stay safe!!. :)

Back
Top Bottom