1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorbike: Had my first off

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by paddy, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Ricochet J

Capodecina

Good to hear you're okay and the bike is up and running. But it's because of stories like these I couldn't ride a bike. I'm too much of a ladyman when it comes to bikes! :( :p

2. cdcopyman

Hitman

bike looks good again! :cool: A mate had a similair fall on his r6 , he ended up getting the bodywork done but he cut the damage of the exhaust and mate it into a stubby! lol , looked cool and saved him a few pennies!

Ride safe :)

3. paddy

Wise Guy

Simple way to avoid the crash I had: Don't ride when it's icy :)

Now go and book your CBT.

4. bledd

Don

Didn't see this first time round, glad you're not injured at all, and nice to see the bike back in working order :)

5. Draeger

Capodecina

Usually here for a blast :-

http://www.eica-ratho.com/

And outside usually anywhere around my local area. Some excellent quarries nearby me with some nicely cleaned and maintained routes. I'm fortunate enough to find myself living quite centrally to some of the best climbing areas in Europe. :cool:

Not had much time recently to do anything of that nature but I still dabble. Good to hear you have got the bike back, looks good from the pics. Stay safe!!. :)