Motorcyclists with 'fake' Police vest [POLITE]

Soldato
But the fact remains, you were wrong.

Also if your posting 3 articles all based on one report, that is actually just one source?

The reason we don't see helmets with built in camera mounts is they would never get certified as safe. If it was we definitely would.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Fun fact:

Any time someone starts a post with "so you're", they're trying to twist the words of what someone else has said. You snuck a little "now" in there and can't spell "you're" but the point stands.

Here's a question for you, and I genuinely want an answer here because I'm not sure I understand your logic:

If I post three articles all claiming the same facts, based on the same report, all of which support my arguments, get invalidated by one person's opinion in one of those three articles?

That seems to be what you're insinuating. You've cherry picked some guy's opinion and tried to use it as a grounds to discredit what I've posted. It's literally a single line of text across three articles, all of which support my argument.

Answer that question before we continue, it'll be the deciding factor in whether I'm wasting my time or not.

Wasn't it a go pro that was the cause of Schumacher brain injury?

Also some helmets now come with mounting points for gro pros and come with 'break away' specific adapters for the use. (I have one)

Caporegime
Wasn't it a go pro that was the cause of Schumacher brain injury?

Also some helmets now come with mounting points for gro pros and come with 'break away' specific adapters for the use. (I have one)

I know this, you know this, any other motorcyclist who's bought a lid in the last few years will know this, but we're all wrong, as @Nasher, who I suspect has quite an illustrious career in motorcycling to be so clued up on the matter points out, Rich Beach says he doesn't think it's safe so what so we know eh :D

Soldato
The above conviction was overturned.

You need to be a special kind of someone to wear these vests. I'd be mortified even being seen in public wearing one.

Caporegime
The above conviction was overturned.

You need to be a special kind of someone to wear these vests. I'd be mortified even being seen in public wearing one.

And this is exactly it, I'd rather walk around naked than wear one of these. At least by doing that you can convince people that you've lost the plot and can't help it, but these guys knowingly don these hi-vis vests, regardless of what others think (and let's be honest, they know) and are happy to ride around with everyone else thinking they're a tool. How crap must you feel about yourself that this is considered acceptable?

Back
Top Bottom