Motors for big lads.

Associate
OP
A better diet and light exercise within your physical constraints.

Yea sorry to sound like an ***hole but I agree here.

Back injury or not you'll burn about 1000 calories a day at least doing literally nothing, eat less calories than that and you'll loose weight, it's as simple as that.

Probably do a world of good for you.

Your both be glad to know I have already been dieting since August last year with good success before the injury that I was involved in recently, I have made many "better" decisions when it comes to being mindful instead of mindless when considering what I eat so thanks for the concern but I have that covered.

Associate
OP
I have always thought seats are pretty much the same size no matter the car. It's the space around them that changes. My little Suzuki seats are similar in size to my Saab which is a big car.

If you can't fit in the seat of a Kia Ce'ed then a bigger car isn't going to help. Maybe a van or something with a bench seat but not sure if they even exist these days?

So taking just the Ford range of cars, Fiestas and it's derivatives (same chassis different bodies) have the same sized seat as a Focus and derivatives, Mondeo and derivatives?
I fit fine in a Mondeo, hell I fit fine in a 5 series non M sport, it's getting down into a "modern" lower slung, lower roof line, door aperture because 2 mpg saving.

Hell any manufacture that has minimal side bolsters I fit fine in, work friend has an 09 Polo which shocker I fit in fine cus the seat is 90% seat and not 60% seat and 40% bolster.

Soldato
Your both be glad to know I have already been dieting since August last year with good success before the injury that I was involved in recently, I have made many "better" decisions when it comes to being mindful instead of mindless when considering what I eat so thanks for the concern but I have that covered.

That's really good mate.

Soldato
if you are protecting your back, from future aggressions, too, then lumber support and suspension compliancy, could be other criteria;
both myself+relations who've had back issues, have an additional Tempur cushion 3series & Yaris.
... not sure if there are any cars that aren't improved with a cushion

Caporegime
So taking just the Ford range of cars, Fiestas and it's derivatives (same chassis different bodies) have the same sized seat as a Focus and derivatives, Mondeo and derivatives?
I fit fine in a Mondeo, hell I fit fine in a 5 series non M sport, it's getting down into a "modern" lower slung, lower roof line, door aperture because 2 mpg saving.

Hell any manufacture that has minimal side bolsters I fit fine in, work friend has an 09 Polo which shocker I fit in fine cus the seat is 90% seat and not 60% seat and 40% bolster.

People do not get smaller because the car is smaller so why make seats too small for people to sit in? I am 6ft 3 and will fit in most cars. It's the leg room that is a problem for me but never had a problem fitting in seats.

Back
Top Bottom