Mousemat for MX1000

i spose this is a sort of thread hi jack but it'll save making another topic if it gets answered here.

does whatever mouse mat you have REALLY make a difference as i have just been looking at some wireless gaming mice on OcUK as have started gaming again and will be doing more soon but i only have just about enough room for a generic mouse mat on my desktop (yes, i can just about move my hand around) so is it worth getting a certain mat and what ones are smallest and bestestest?????

Dreadi said:
i spose this is a sort of thread hi jack but it'll save making another topic if it gets answered here.

does whatever mouse mat you have REALLY make a difference

It doesn't REALLY make a difference, but once you've found you own favourite surface, you won't want to go back. For me as a low sens player, I need a smooth, low friction mousing surface because I move the mouse large amounts relative to the screen. For snipes and precision work, the smoothness REALLY helps. For running around and doing 180' spins to get the guy behind you it helps, but less so.

My 2p.

well, as this thread has come back to life, ill just say that ive not got a S&S. seems really good! only down side is it slides about a bit on my desk! any ideas on this?

To me sending my old MX1000 back, no I didnt.

They sent me a receiver to see if it fixed the problem, but it was the lense on the mouse if I remember, so I had to send the usb plug of the first receiver back; but they sent me a new MX1000 for free.

I have 2 for 1 but the 1 is not up to fps games, it developed the fault after just over a year of use, but it more than does when mates want a PC to game on.

Logitech support is very good indeed.

Back
Top Bottom