MPC-BE released (video media player)

Associate
You can drag the player without pausing the video by changing the keys for "Play/Pause" to None and "Play" to Left Down.

mpc-be.jpg

Don
OP
^Yup,

I was about to post that.
-Changed my Play/Pause to 'middle down'
-Changed my Play to 'left down'

Now you can drag it around no problem using left click

Associate
The main differences are in this thread.. Seek peek, subtitles button. Plus it will be based on the latest mpc-hc. So 1.6.3
Development of mpc-be launched on the basis of the source code of mpc-hc r.4422 (2012.04.18). The whole design process is carried out independently from the development mpc-hc.

What be the difference between this and the older 1.6.2 MPC-HC BE mod, other than a slightly different skin? Anything under the hood?
Here is an incomplete list of differences and changes, which were made members of my team.
Reference to Changes here.

Soldato
MPC-HC on the xru site hasn't been updated in ages. What's going on there? Keen to try this out when I get home. They should have waited to release a win8 version (tiled app) imo

Soldato
Just a quick question. I've installed this on two PCs. A laptop and a normal desktop. The laptop "previews" the video being played when I hover the mouse across the seek bar, the desktop doesn't do this. What option have I missed out?

EDIT: found it. "Use preview in search"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom