MPG Monsters

Soldato
I could understand the man maths if you were trying to justify something special, but as worthy as the NC750X is for a practical commuter bike it isn't exactly a fun or exciting machine. It just doesn't make sense to spend more and get less, certainly not on a new machine anyway.

Soldato
OP
I could understand the man maths if you were trying to justify something special, but as worthy as the NC750X is for a practical commuter bike it isn't exactly a fun or exciting machine. It just doesn't make sense to spend more and get less, certainly not on a new machine anyway.

Thread got semi-nerco'd randomly. In short I bought a year old one last June and smashing miles on it ever since.

Man maths has worked as I'm getting 80mpg instead of 50mpg which when doing 1,000 miles a month is a decent saving so "paying" for most of the upgrade and I'm riding a year old bike instead of 13year old with no mechanical problems.

As a sole commuter the NC is perfect, in 6months I've not ridden it once on the weekend so not missed speed and revs. DCT is awesome for everthing bar weekend blasts (which I don't do so all good ) :)

Soldato
I’m not sure I understand the boring motorbike thing.
2 wheels doesn’t seem boring at all to me.
I did my test on a Honda NC750S it was too small for me, I’m 6’3”
I throughly enjoyed riding it, seemed very confidence inspiring for a new rider going over the snake pass on a lesson.
I think the NC750X would definitely be worth looking at.
They are very frugal.

Back
Top Bottom