MS just get better and better

Soldato
MS is sure on a roll

Assasisns Creed
Gears Of War (exclusive)
GTA IV (exclusive downloadable chapters)
Halo 3 (exclusive news to be announced)
Halo Wars RTS
Bioshock (system shock 2 sequal and exclusive)
Splinter Cell 5 (exclusive)
Fifa 07 (not on Ps3)
Pro Evo 7 (exclusive)
Blue Dragon (exclusive)
Viva Pinata (exclusive)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 (delayed for PS3)
Banjo & Kazooie (exclusive)
PGR4 (exclusive)
Virtua Tennis 3 (no online support for PS3)
Tony Hawk’s Project 8 (no online support for PS3)
Forza 2 (exclusive and includes all tracks and 300 cars unlike GT on PS3)
Mass Effect (exclusive)
Alan Wake (360+PC)
Lost Odyssey (exclusive)

i could go on and sure i missed some, last time i saw this happening was when PS1 and PS2 with Sony's aggressive entry in snapping up major players finished of Sega and its Dreamcast and Sega Saturn

Last edited:
I saw Fifa 07 advertised in the papers today for PS2, not very exclusive to Xbox is it? :P

Looks like a lot of sequels too, I think I'd want something a bit more original. Viva Pinata looks interesting though.

Hmm Halo Wars RTS, sounds tasty, although i'd much rather it was on PC, i don't think i could happily play an RTS with a joypad, and i've been a hardcore console gamer all my life.

Anyone played battle for middle earth on 360 and can tell me if its remotely possible to make a decent console RTS?

chimaera said:
Anyone played battle for middle earth on 360 and can tell me if its remotely possible to make a decent console RTS?
Theres a demo if you want to try it yourself, to be honest, it wasnt too bad. They did the best they could with the controls of it, but its still no mouse and keyboard.

chimaera said:
Hmm Halo Wars RTS, sounds tasty, although i'd much rather it was on PC, i don't think i could happily play an RTS with a joypad, and i've been a hardcore console gamer all my life.

I'm not sure it would be a fair comparison between Halo Wars and BFME-II as BFME-II was developed for a mouse/keyboard and adapted for the 360 pad. Halo Wars will have been developed for the 360 pad from the outset so won't have to make compromises.

i thought it was only pro evo 6 which was not going to playstation??
reading that list the only major one that i have any interest in is Gears, sure i'll buy Halo 3 and probably PGR4, but if u take Halo 3 and PGR4 there isnt a lot there. And Halo 3 and PGR4 could easily be countered with GT5 and MGS4 and the next FF.
And as said most of the exclusives are just not PS3 titles yet, but the PS3 isnt really out yet. Come March is when the consoles will be going into full effect.

ohh u missed Forza ;) looking forward to that and probably Ninja Gaiden 2 which is half confirmed i think lol

and protocol the size of 360, HD-DVD drive and power pack are much bigger than the PS3 ;)

MS will own Xmas. Bringing out Zune, HD-DVD drive and then the 3 key 360 accessories (wireless wheel, and the receiver for the pc) and then the 360's key big titles - and that excludes all the marketplace content we'll be bombarded with.

Kainz said:
MS will own Xmas. Bringing out Zune, HD-DVD drive and then the 3 key 360 accessories (wireless wheel, and the receiver for the pc) and then the 360's key big titles - and that excludes all the marketplace content we'll be bombarded with.

Actually word on the street is TMX elmo is gonna own this christmas :p

Can't wait for the steering wheel tbh. is it defo coming with a receiver for the PC too??

McManicMan said:
MS is sure on a roll

Assasisns Creed
Gears Of War (exclusive)
GTA IV (exclusive downloadable chapters)
Halo 3 (exclusive news to be announced)
Halo Wars RTS
Bioshock (system shock 2 sequal and exclusive)
Splinter Cell 5 (exclusive)
Fifa 07 (exclusive)
Pro Evo 7 (exclusive)
Blue Dragon (exclusive)
Viva Pinata (exclusive)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 (delayed for PS3)
Banjo & Kazooie (exclusive)
PGR4 (exclusive)
Virtua Tennis 3 (no online support for PS3)
Tony Hawk’s Project 8 (no online support for PS3)

i could go on and sure i missed some, last time i saw this happening was when PS1 and PS2 with Sony's aggressive entry in snapping up major players finished of Sega and its Dreamcast and Sega Saturn
I hope that makes you feel better about your 360 purchase ;)

JUMPURS said:
Actually word on the street is TMX elmo is gonna own this christmas :p

Can't wait for the steering wheel tbh. is it defo coming with a receiver for the PC too??

Yeah my kid wants TMX elmo but she is getting a hddvd addon for the 360 instead :)

Back
Top Bottom