• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI 290 CF -> EVGA 780 SLI

Soldato
OP
The Carbide is cramped... but it is also sexy. I can water them and would like to, so it's not like I am being forced into it

Setter, the 120 will be good enough to pull the air from between the cards, where the bottom is generating heat. We'll see. I'd rather not buy a larger fan quite yet

Soldato
OP
Hope it works for you mate, regarding the carbide 540. Its probably the best case for multi gpu setups. No hdd cages to block airflow. IM going to sli 780's myself soon so will also have to get a bit creative with cooling.

I think if I didn't have the rad at the front, it'd be better

Soldato
OP
Just taken the backplate off the bottom card. No real difference.

But I noticed that one of the main GPU Heatsink screws has a "void if removed" sticker. Does that mean when I do WCing, I will lose the warranty? Obviously - well unless I am going mad - I'll need to remove the HS to go WCing?

Back
Top Bottom