• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI Cash back Offer - OEM CPU Serial Number?

Associate
Hi Guys,

I'm currently redeeming £90 cash back via the MSI Christmas promotion and the last thing I need is the serial number for my CPU. It's a 10900KF OEM so the packaging doesn't really say anything useful with just a barcode. Are the numbers under the barcode the Serial number? I know that below the numbers are the product code itself but that's definitely not what I'm after.

Cheers

Will be on the CPU itself!
Luckily I took a picture of it before installing :D Unfortunately I didn't scan the barcode though lol (last thing on my mind). I just ended up sending the partial serial number (partial ATPO). Hopefully that's enough!

Maybe as a last resort I could try scanning the image of the tiny cpu barcode I have. Although hopefully it won't have to come to that lol.

Luckily I took a picture of it before installing :D Unfortunately I didn't scan the barcode though lol (last thing on my mind). I just ended up sending the partial serial number (partial ATPO). Hopefully that's enough!

Maybe as a last resort I could try scanning the image of the tiny cpu barcode I have. Although hopefully it won't have to come to that lol.

Phew! Was hoping you had an image :)

Back
Top Bottom