MSI Leopard Pro GP72 is Awesome

Associate
New to gaming laptop. So please bare with me. Just unpacked my new MSI GP72 7RD Leopard Pro laptop. The packaging alone was enough to keep you busy before tearing( carefully opening) the rest of the packaging. All the useful info on what's packed into this awesome laptop is neatly, clearly laid out on the outer box and I found myself actually reading it before grabbing the laptop!

The laptop itself is quite wide being 17.3" screen. Not 4K but HD and certainly super clear and crystal clear graphics with the GEForce GTX1050 dedicated graphics card helping of course. I've got to say this Steelseries keyboard is amazing. Wish I'd got one ages ago. This is so responsive, easy to use, my typing is quicker somehow.. usually many thumbs... And the touchpad is perfect for me. Almost every laptop I've had has been let down by the touchpad, particularly when typing, but this one is no problem at all, it does what I want it to do when I want it to, precisely.

I looked at lots of options from Dell/Alienware, Asus RoG, HP Omen and others but kept coming back to this one. On a price performance perspective it kept yelling out at me to buy!! Now having had a while to play with it I can honestly say I'm stoked that I did. I cant say for the rest of the bunch above but this is one hell of a fast, responsive, - yes sorry again he says it - Awesome machine.

Anyone with any helpful tips they would be appreciated. Helpful only tho thx.

Back
Top Bottom