MSI MEG UNIFY - CPU Failure Light 5900x

Associate
OP
Ok so if i set the voltage to 1.4 and 3600 or xmp present 1 or 2 after a bios reset I get ERROR NO POST

workaround. downrank your memory frequency. i used 3200 and set voltage to 1.4
rebooted. seems it wants the extra power before upping the frequency.
set frequency back up to 3800 and reboots fine 1900FLK 1:1 stable.

seems like a bios issue hopefully MSI will fix it soon. Does that work for you guys who are also having this issue?

I tried 3200 with the voltage at 1.4 and that appeared to be fine.

I then went to 3600, and that did POST, but as soon as I got into Windows I got a blue screen "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR". I rebooted again and got the same blue screen again.

I've now dropped it back down to 3200, and it appears stable again.

I noticed a thread in r/msi_gaming about the same issue as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MSI_Gaming...beta_bios_with_bugfixes_for_xmp_difficulties/

Associate
Seems to me like it's not saving the dram voltage correctly.

Let me know if you try the beta bios and it works, at work til 5pm.

On the reddit thread people using x570 are saying that the beta bios is working for them, nice find.

Last edited:
Associate
Lr1cv9L
xgoGKrd5KFYVouRN9
I know this has been kind of dead for a month but I really need help. I have the red cpu light and the 0d or 00 code like you. I flashed the bios with multiple USB drives with the stable bios update and I still have no post with the red cpu light what else should I do?

Last edited:
Soldato
Lr1cv9L
xgoGKrd5KFYVouRN9
I know this has been kind of dead for a month but I really need help. I have the red cpu light and the 0d or 00 code like you. I flashed the bios with multiple USB drives with the stable bios update and I still have no post with the red cpu light what else should I do?
What CPU are you using? After flashing did you clear cmos?

did you flash with CPU in socket or just the board connected to PSU?

Back
Top Bottom