MSI rep Help for GT76 TITAN power adaptor and dual box

Soldato
Hi guys

Anyone know a MSI rep who can guide me in the right direction as Im after a second power adapter x 2 and dual box to save me lugging it around between floors at home and work,

Model is GT76 Titan 9SG-010UK, PS great machine

Associate
Completely off topic but....

Have you got the following benchmarks for your laptop yet? Firestrike, Cinebench R15, and CPU-Z validation?

Associate
I'm looking to get this laptop and I've got a few questions if that's okay.

Does it come with 2 power bricks. Also in dragon centre can you set the CPU speed to turbo so it runs at 4.5ghz or is max speed 4ghz? Cheers.

Soldato
OP
I'm looking to get this laptop and I've got a few questions if that's okay.

Does it come with 2 power bricks. Also in dragon centre can you set the CPU speed to turbo so it runs at 4.5ghz or is max speed 4ghz? Cheers.
Hi Furos it has two power bricks as for the cpu I only have the i7 9750h so unable as per msi "Non-K CPU models only support overclocking GPU"

Associate
Thanks. Just im looking to replace my gt73vr with this gt76. I think the I7-9750H should be enough for games for the next few years especially with a 1080 screen. Just kinda looking for thoughts on this laptop as most reviews are with the i9900k version. Hope you're enjoying the laptop tho it does look pretty awesome

Back
Top Bottom