• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI RMA

Associate
Hi I recently returned my MSI 290x as after a year and a half it finally failed, I could have sent straight to the Netherlands where they are based but decided to go through overclockers where I purchased it. Now I read someone returning an MSI card a while back and didn't hear anything in the 28 day period so I think they got a refund from overclockers.
Well I sent my card to overclockers and within 24 hours I got an email from them saying it's faulty and they are going to send it back, this was 28th December.
Now I haven't heard anything and the 28 days should run out by the end of the week, my question is, is it normal not to get your card back and just refunded at the end of the 28 days?
I mean I had my card a year and half and it won't be a full refund due to length I had it, I understand why they do this but then again I won't be able to afford a card at the same specs!
Any advice would be appreciated
Regards
Guy

Associate
The best plan of action is probably to just call ocuk and speak to them.. no one on his forum can confirm any information like that for sure, whereas ocuk can tell you exactly what is occurring in your particular situation!

Back
Top Bottom