• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

MSI RTX 3090 Gaming Trio, Not working

Associate
So I've plugged my graphics card into my mother board then used 3 6+2 Power cables to power the card, booted to windows and the device isn't being shown under the Display adapters tab and down attempting to download the drivers through GeForce Experience and it didn't work. ( https://prnt.sc/vf8y9g ) this is the page I was faced with.
I've then go through and checked all my motherboard bio updates and intel chipset updates but the card still isn't being picked up.

Specs
MSI Gaming M5 z370
RM850 PSU
MSI RTX 3090 Gaming Trio ( Not being picked up )

I would appreciate the help.

( My discord if someone would like to talk me through the problem ) Itzy#0001

Associate
Double check it's seated into the PCI slot fully (I've seen a few people not do this) so just in case.

And double check you've directly plugged the monitor into a DP on the 3090. Also try a HDMI connector too.

doc

doc

Associate
I saw a post the other day where the weight of the card was so heavy, it was pulling away from the contacts inside the PCIE slot.

Try laying the case on it's side and see if it works. If it does, then install the support bracket.

Back
Top Bottom