Multi laptop charging

Soldato
I have 3 customer laptops and I'm hoping to achieve the following:

1. Charge all 3 off a single power source
2. Find a Kvm switch that supports USB-C directly from the laptops for peripheral use to a single monitor (like the new dell docks)

Does anyone know if either exist? I will be using a triple vertical laptop stand and hoping to avoid all the wires and multiple keyboards/mice.

Soldato
I don't think either exist (yet?). For the PSU you're looking for something that can potentially deliver 300W and I haven't seen anything that's more than 100W 136W. A USB C KVM would make sense but I don't know if the market is big enough these days to justify the development. It's bad enough trying to find a decent 4-port DP KVM

Soldato
OP
I don't think either exist (yet?). For the PSU you're looking for something that can potentially deliver 300W and I haven't seen anything that's more than 100W 136W. A USB C KVM would make sense but I don't know if the market is big enough these days to justify the development. It's bad enough trying to find a decent 4-port DP KVM

Yeah I did wonder as much. Ahh well. Will see what solutions I can come up with leading up to my house move.

Back
Top Bottom