Multiple HDD LED Connections...

Associate
OK, so obviously what i have is a motherboard with a 2 pin HDD LED cnnection. (This usualy connecting to the HDD LED on the case).

I also have an HDD LED on the case which has an HDD LED connector to connecto to this socket on the motherboard.

Thats normal and all fine and well....however i also have:

Two other HDD LED Connectors, these comming from 2 Fan Controllers, these connectors are also suppose to connect to the HDD LED pins on the motherboard and obviously this is not possible.

So basicaly what i have is 3 HDD LED connectors and as normal only one 2 pin socket on the motherboard for an HDD LED.

So what i want is to somehow extend the motherboard HDD LED pins or join all 3 connectors together. Any ideas how id go about this? Can i simply connect all 6 wires (3 each side) to one connector?

To try and explain and show what it is i want i have created some great artwork here lol:

What i have:
whatihave.jpg

What i want - or to this effect:
whatiwant.jpg

Associate
You'd have to try it and see. There may not be enough current available to drive 3 LEDs in parallel (your diagram shows a parallel circuit). They may not light at all, or they may light up more dimly than they should.

Associate
Hmmm yeah good point. I never thought about the current issue as to whether there would be enough power or not!