Multirotor, multicopter and quadcopter discussion - The Drone thread

Caporegime
Got to be one with betaflight control
My configs
1. TBS UNIFY PRO HV (smartaudio) + Lumenier AXII stubby
2. MATEK VTX-HV (tramp control). + TBS TRIUMPH stubby

both good. I probably prefer number 1 as I get less interference but that could just be my wiring

Thank you for that, whatever is cheaper but better than my eachine vtx that I've had for two years and crashed multiples times :D

Why betaflight control?

Tbh, I'm still running my cc3d FC haha, something else I need to change! But no idea what to that doesn't break the bank

Caporegime
If you have flight controller with betaflight OSD and a smartaudio VTX, you can change channels / power etc using your radio and goggles - its something you wouldn't go back from once you have had it

You really need a new FC if you are running a cc3d so worth considering this combo https://oscarliang.com/matek-fchub-vtx-pdb/

Aye it's just what I had off of my falcon tbh so it's what I'm used to.

I'll take a look, is the embedded vtx on this alright?

Soldato
Caporegime
So, question....

If I have a bunch of wire (thats used for the just type connectors for balance charging), could I technically use that wire for my vtx cabling? It's just a signal at the end of the day? I did similar when creating wiring to flash my Esc...

Thoughts?

Soldato
Gotta be the Mavic Pro 2. 1" sensor I reckon hence the "Bigger picture" tagline.
It's going to be spendy though. I'm betting £1500+ just for the bird.

Thats what I was thinking. And if it is, it will/should/maybe kill the Evo, like they did with the Mavic Pro and the Karma.

Caporegime
May sound strange, but check your camera and screen/goggles are both PAL or NTSC
I had a mismatch once with a vortex pro, and that was black and white until I changed the camera setting.

Cheers for the reply. I did read about the NTSC / pal thing

No idea why, but I had to reset the camera to defaults? If I went in and changed It from color to BW it did nothing...but reset the cam and it was fine?

Bizarre!

Permabanned
I have a chance to buy either a DJI Phantom 4 or a DJI Phantom 3 Professional Both are a very similar price and condition.

Which would you go for?

Back
Top Bottom