Music player for iPhone

Soldato
Hi all. Got myself a 7+ and would like to play my own music on it. All (the ones I have tried anyway) apps from the app store seems to be a streaming music player which i don't want. I just want to play my own music. Anything out there you can suggest?

how do I transfer my tracks to the phone anyway? I don't want to use itunes.

I have set up my icloud thing and uploaded some mixes and single tracks and downloaded them to my phone and can play them one at a time through the Files folder on my phone but they wont continue to the next track. I can't seem to find any mp2 player on the phone to play play lists etc.

Soldato
OP
Because I really don't like it to be frank. Is there another way to transfer music files to the phone and what mp3 player would work. I do not want a streaming mp3 player/music player.

Associate
Your making life difficult for yourself by not using itunes and the default music player built into the phone to be honest. It does exactly what you want easily and efficently.

Soldato
OP
Your making life difficult for yourself by not using itunes and the default music player built into the phone to be honest. It does exactly what you want easily and efficently.

Thats the thing. There is no music player on my phone. I can play mp3s via the file folder but only one at a time as it wont play the next track. Brand new phone from o2 shop set up as instructions on screen but no musicplayer. Unless I cannot see it for the life of me.

Permabanned
Thats the thing. There is no music player on my phone. I can play mp3s via the file folder but only one at a time as it wont play the next track. Brand new phone from o2 shop set up as instructions on screen but no musicplayer. Unless I cannot see it for the life of me.

Go to the search, type music if it's not there then go to the App Store and go get music. That app can now be uninstalled.

Back
Top Bottom