must play 3rd person games?

Soldato
noticed in the last bunch years I've got given new games enough chance & give up on them far to quick for being "bored" but recently really enjoyed Playing single player games.
so I want to make a list of must play 3rd person games to go through, by this I mean 8/10+ games
Looking for good combat/Story

I want to avoid those games were repetition is the game to progress (Dark Souls)

done list:
  • RDR2 - done
  • GTA V - done
  • Witcher 3 - done
  • plague tale innocence - done
  • Oydessy - done
  • Watch dogs - done
  • Watch dogs 2 - done
  • shadow of mordor/war - done
  • sleeping dogs - done
  • Mafia II - done
  • Hogwarts - abandoned 60 hours in no change...
  • God of war - done
  • max payne 3 - done
  • doom
  • doom eternal
  • alan wake
  • uncharted*
  • tomb raiders*

to be done
  • Horizon zero dawn
  • Arhkam knight

• plague tale requiem - doing
i know i can google this but getting lot of mediocre games on their lists, looking for steam very positive or higher

Last edited:
Associate
Dead Space is brilliant, just started the remake (now on GamePass) and it's every bit a good as I remember, with the additions being positive overall.
I came here to say this... especially over the next couple of days.
I'm going to be starting it up and seeing if I can get the young lad to bite and have a go in the dark with sound turned up.
I wonder if the first few levels will scare him in the same way it did me.

Soldato
OP
Shadow of war
All 3 Batman games
The Lego Skywalker saga
Mass Effect Trilogy
Death Stranding
Dead Space trilogy
'thanks
war ive done
batman done number 1, i just bought knight but had to refund it as i cannot progress due to my disablity (to many buttons at once)
death stranding maybe... put on wishlist mass effect which ones remaster?

although dont generally like space

Last edited:
Soldato
I never got on with the mass effect games.. The control pad mapping was really janky.
I'd love to play them but I can't cope with such a fundamental fail.

Soldato
I've recently been really enjoying Days Gone. Takes a few hours to get going, having a weak bike and skills make things tricky to start with, but has one of the better stories and I've found I have wanted to play this more than RDR2, I found that an absolute chore to play.

Associate
'thanks
war ive done
batman done number 1, i just bought knight but had to refund it as i cannot progress due to my disablity (to many buttons at once)
death stranding maybe... put on wishlist mass effect which ones remaster?

although dont generally like space
That's a shame, as Star Wars: Fallen Order is one of the best 3rd person action games of the last few years in my opinion. Great story, very well balanced difficulty curve and visually appealing.

Caporegime
That's a shame, as Star Wars: Fallen Order is one of the best 3rd person action games of the last few years in my opinion. Great story, very well balanced difficulty curve and visually appealing.
Was just about to say that no one had mentioned The Jedi Fallen games. The second one is still on EA Play Pro but the first will likely be cheap for a key from a 3rd party site. It's very well done, very slick but quite 'by the numbers' so does very little new.

Soldato
Was just about to say that no one had mentioned The Jedi Fallen games. The second one is still on EA Play Pro but the first will likely be cheap for a key from a 3rd party site. It's very well done, very slick but quite 'by the numbers' so does very little new.
i've not played the new one, but the first one was realy good IMO. Not worth a second play through.

Back
Top Bottom