My Birthday Present to Feek (REQUESTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
LeperousDust said:
She'd also love you for saying that, she has quite a low self esteem at times, no amount of telling her you look great/wonderful actually works, because she thinks your just trying be be nice. Complements from strangers are always good because they have no reason to be nice apparently! Y'cant win :o
I could never understand how she could have low self esteem. I mean, what would lead her to having low self esteem. Its like a tiger being scared of birds.Its just wrong.Lol.

Soldato
-Mic- said:
I could never understand how she could have low self esteem. I mean, what would lead her to having low self esteem. Its like a tiger being scared of birds.Its just wrong.Lol.
I know its obvious shes good looking but she really cant see it most of the time. Hard to explain but i think Stelios hit the nail on the head! :p.
Stellios said:
If she thinks she isnt good looking she needs her head examined!
Aye she probably does!

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Well if that be the case, i volunteer myself to examine her head!
Its okay people, I'll be brave and and save you guys from this tedious task:p:D

Soldato
Garp said:
Not a hope in hell honey.. no way anyone wants to see this bony frame.
Do it. Being the guy I am, if I have to revive the thread I'll have to top BijStan/Cookie-monster/Pigmo.... and the idea I currently having is pushing the taste boundaries somewhat.

Would get a laugh though.

Soldato
Otacon said:
Do it. Being the guy I am, if I have to revive the thread I'll have to top BijStan/Cookie-monster/Pigmo.... and the idea I currently having is pushing the taste boundaries somewhat.

Would get a laugh though.

DOO EEEET!

youll regret it if you dont!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom