My chair is 2 years old and wearing out

Associate
Got a AK Racing Premium V2 Gaming Chair Carbon Black and the seat area is all wearing out the coating is all coming off thought it would last longer got it Jan 2016 thinking of buying from Need for Seat for my new chair gonna bin this one

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
Got a AK Racing Premium V2 Gaming Chair Carbon Black and the seat area is all wearing out the coating is all coming off thought it would last longer got it Jan 2016 thinking of buying from Need for Seat for my new chair gonna bin this one

Given up on "gaming chairs" theyre all ****.

Buy a herman miller and be done with it, my first one lasted 15 years or so and only got replaced as it was damaged in a move.

Soldato
Given up on "gaming chairs" theyre all ****.

Buy a herman miller and be done with it, my first one lasted 15 years or so and only got replaced as it was damaged in a move.
Seen quite a few people say they can't get on with the herman miller chairs, I haven't tried one personally.

But what i did do was buy a Steelcase Leap 2nd hand off ebay and my numb **** disappeared :)
Very comfy chair, definitely doesn't look anything special though

Associate
OP
I just thought I would contact Ak racing direct and show them pictures of the chair - company were amazing they are send me out a new back rest, new seat and new arms for free the warranty is for 2 years mine runs out 14th Jan 18 so got a result parts are coming tomorrow but dreading taking chair apart as it was a pain to put together in first place. Next chair I buy will have to be real leather not PU. I do sit in the chair all night long im a night owl so it does get well used I just wear joggers to sit in chair cannot believe how worn out it is

Soldato
Probably the best gaming chairs are the Recaro ones that come with an actual Recaro sports car seat, downside however is there £2k+

Back
Top Bottom