My COD4 has gone belly-up

Soldato
Okay hello there, what happend is half of my COD4 game had gotten deleted over about 5 months of not using it (dont know how its just vanished)

So i copyed my profile to my documents so i have my game data (this is the first time iv ever done this) and re-installed the game and copyed my profile back to cod4 expecting to just load the game up and play... but oh no. its coming up with a error somthing about it cant read my stats and it bloody resets me to level 1!! :(

Any idea whats up with this? i was only level 30 odd cause i only played for about a week and havent been on the game since.

Thanks for reading hope i can get this bloody sorted :(

Soldato
Okay hello there, what happend is half of my COD4 game had gotten deleted over about 5 months of not using it (dont know how its just vanished)

So i copyed my profile to my documents so i have my game data (this is the first time iv ever done this) and re-installed the game and copyed my profile back to cod4 expecting to just load the game up and play... but oh no. its coming up with a error somthing about it cant read my stats and it bloody resets me to level 1!! :(

Any idea whats up with this? i was only level 30 odd cause i only played for about a week and havent been on the game since.

Thanks for reading hope i can get this bloody sorted :(

i had that, despite me repeatedly trying to copy it back, it wouldnt work. So I had to start again

Soldato
OP
Ok this is absolutely ****ing me off now. iv reinstalled 5 times, used reg cleaners and everything i can think of.

and allso when i do install, as soon as i put the disk in it doesnt say play it says install as if its not installed but yet from desktop icons it launches, but iv tryed installing on every hard drive and it keeps saying install could that be anything to do with it?

Soldato
OP
Oh what the heck.. okay this is just rediculess.

When i try to join a game it says my key is not valid, so i enter my key in multiplayer options and it says its valid, so then i try again and it says its invalid!!

and iv never even used my bloody game for 5 friggin months! what the heck! :mad:

Caporegime
do a fresh install and just add the mpdata file not the whole player folder.you might have something corrupt in the player folder.

Back
Top Bottom