• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

My Core2Quad has graphics or am I missing something?

Soldato
been having issues for days with either no posting it freezing on post screen and reseated the ram, gpu and even unplugged and reapplied the cables on my psu and nothing, so I take my little 300w 80 plus unit and connect it up without the graphics card in place and it works? :confused:..

mean its great it works, but also annoying as I didn't think the quad would run the motherboard graphics due to not having any?

Soldato
OP
thanks for replies.

yeah i know these quads dont have integrated graphics which is why i didnt think it would work because as far as i know they like the ryzen where you need a dedicated graphics card for visual, its what ive always read over the years on processors like this, well its good i found this out as i wouldve put the pentium e6300 back in lol

Back
Top Bottom