My day at the resevoir of Draycott

Soldato
I wanted to do frames, but i am a novice at photoshop, and i could not manage to do them :(

I like these shots, please bear in mind i only have a 2mp Nikon 775 camera, i'm a poor student and have wanted an SLR digital for ages! But alas i have to wait till i finnish(few more weeks, then i can have a job to furfill my dreams).

I do hope you like the shots :) (i hope there not too big)
Borderrabbit.jpg

BorderHonk%20copy.jpg

BorderDuck.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Thanks for the replies, i linked the picture of the animal that goes honk honk all the time (also known as geese).

I put the picture of the sky in a white border to see if it would stand out more.

Bordersmallsky.jpg

Soldato
OP
philio16 said:
The last 2 are great pics, good use of b+w! How did you get so close to the ducks without loosing a finger? :p

A freind of mine distracted them with bread. Although so of the birds did start hissing, which was scary!

Soldato
OP
Darcy said:
Not bad mate, not bad at all. Did your friend take any? I guess being such a brave individual and good looking at the same time no doubt he may have got some good shots too.

Lol, ok ok! I am sure you also have some good shots, got a few good ones of you, but dont want the whole public to know just how good looking you are!

Uploaded a few mre pics :)

BorderCuteDuck.jpg

BorderSwans.jpg

I havent a clue what these are, someone called them Larmas, but i personally dont beleive them.

BorderStrange.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sanjayis/Draycott/BorderStrange.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sanjayis/Draycott/BorderSwans.jpg

Soldato
OP
Mohain said:
Second pic made me lol ;) The b&w cloud pic has some potential, pity it's so small. I think thos small fluffly lama like creatures are alpacas.

The second pic was my favourite, funny birds thou, as they do just honk all the time (honk honk):).

if the pic of the sky was bigger it would become all grainy, the camera is not as good as modern ones, but i'm doing the best i can with it!

Back
Top Bottom