My day at the resevoir of Draycott

Soldato
I wanted to do frames, but i am a novice at photoshop, and i could not manage to do them :(

I like these shots, please bear in mind i only have a 2mp Nikon 775 camera, i'm a poor student and have wanted an SLR digital for ages! But alas i have to wait till i finnish(few more weeks, then i can have a job to furfill my dreams).

I do hope you like the shots :) (i hope there not too big)
Borderrabbit.jpg

BorderHonk%20copy.jpg

BorderDuck.jpg

Last edited:
some nice images there. i like the last one most.

frames are easier in photoshop

Right click the top bar of the photo you are working on and then click canvas size. then type in the added width and height you want, select the scale and colour and away you go.

Thanks for the replies, i linked the picture of the animal that goes honk honk all the time (also known as geese).

I put the picture of the sky in a white border to see if it would stand out more.

Bordersmallsky.jpg

philio16 said:
The last 2 are great pics, good use of b+w! How did you get so close to the ducks without loosing a finger? :p

A freind of mine distracted them with bread. Although so of the birds did start hissing, which was scary!

Not bad mate, not bad at all. Did your friend take any? I guess being such a brave individual and good looking at the same time no doubt he may have got some good shots too.

Darcy said:
Not bad mate, not bad at all. Did your friend take any? I guess being such a brave individual and good looking at the same time no doubt he may have got some good shots too.

Lol, ok ok! I am sure you also have some good shots, got a few good ones of you, but dont want the whole public to know just how good looking you are!

Uploaded a few mre pics :)

BorderCuteDuck.jpg

BorderSwans.jpg

I havent a clue what these are, someone called them Larmas, but i personally dont beleive them.

BorderStrange.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sanjayis/Draycott/BorderStrange.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sanjayis/Draycott/BorderSwans.jpg

Second pic made me lol ;) The b&w cloud pic has some potential, pity it's so small. I think thos small fluffly lama like creatures are alpacas.

Mohain said:
Second pic made me lol ;) The b&w cloud pic has some potential, pity it's so small. I think thos small fluffly lama like creatures are alpacas.

The second pic was my favourite, funny birds thou, as they do just honk all the time (honk honk):).

if the pic of the sky was bigger it would become all grainy, the camera is not as good as modern ones, but i'm doing the best i can with it!

Back
Top Bottom