My dog has a slight limp which she can walk off

Take the poor thing to the vet. Also, get her insured! It should be mandatory for pet ownership if you ask me, it's carzy the amount of times you see some northern chav on a Facebook dog breed group doing a go fund me to pay for life saving treatment for their pet because they didn't bother to get insurance.

Hello all

Our border collie is 5 years old and loves running like a mad thing chasing a ball, however recently she has developed a slight limp that is most pronounced after a sleep following exercise.
I’m loathed to take her to the vet as they seem a bit like dentists in their finance model to me.

I’m thinking I’m going to have to make sure she goes extremely easy on it for a few days and see how it goes.

When she actually does a bit of running she seems to forget all about it and the limp completely disappears.

Has anyone had any experience of this type of thing?

Thanks
We had the same issue with our Border Collie about 15 years ago. Took him to the vet whom couldn’t put his finger on the cause. From what I remember a pain killing injection and some anti inflammatory did the trick.
As others have said, for the dogs sake take it to the vets.

Back
Top Bottom