My Honda Insight Gen1

What's the point of the "engine disable" switch? Apart from disabling the engine :D
Disable the petrol engine by cutting power to the fuel injectors.

Can be used to force an auto stop, or to let the car move on just electric (which is more of a novelty than any practical use.) I've left it as a momentary switch, as its not something I'd plan to use for any period of time.

How good is your onboard computer? Mines about 2mpg low with the current tyres and the speedo also 2mph less than GPS.

67.6mpg last tank which worked out as 65.35 MPG on road trip. My commute hasn't been great for mileage.

Not too bad in context, as it was a £51.60 refil for 534 miles. Coming up to 195k now with Lifetime at 66.6mpg. Which basically means its done 97.5k miles at 100mpg and 97.5k at 50mpg.
Sounds very similar to my figures. I'm just over 200k, LTA at 68.8. I've never been able to get over £50 of fuel into mine though. How low do you let it go? I've had mine with nothing indicated, and still only got £49 in it.

My speedo reads bang on what my GPS indicates. My tyres are slightly bigger I think. I went for 185s.

Back
Top Bottom