My job stinks

Caporegime
Zip said:
What is your job :confused:

Mafia Underboss who parades about in union jack shorts when in foreign lands:p:D

Yes i sympathise with you Rotty, i really hate my job as well...flying off to all these wonderful places....such a boring job and life i lead....NOT:p:D

Last edited:
Associate
kitten_caboodle said:
heh and here was me coming in to offer you sympathy! :rolleyes: :p

I've just found out I haven't got a job come Friday, so I can't really say I feel for you! :eek:

Really sorry to hear that kitten :(

As for Rotty - not sorry for you at all. Its seems fair to me, you get a nice trip to the US, but miss the world cup. Yin and Yang and all that.

Soldato
Pinkeyes said:
Really sorry to hear that kitten :(

As for Rotty - not sorry for you at all. Its seems fair to me, you get a nice trip to the US, but miss the world cup. Yin and Yang and all that.

thanks, never mind - these things happen for a reason! Onwards and upwards ;)

and Rotty...just after you missed the FA Cup final being in Rhodes. Life's not fair really is it? :p

PS.. when in September are you in Vegas?

Soldato
Business travel and California? Two things I really dislike at the same time.. nasty.

Sacramento isn't too bad to be honest, I'd much prefer to be there than the crap hole they call LA.

When you're in Sac, if you want a good cup of coffee head to the corner of 15th and Q street to the Naked Lounge. I'm not really one for sitting around all day nusring a cup of coffee, but I do like that place. There is another good place on the opposite corner of the green, too.

Soldato
Rotty said:
sept 24th to oct 4th

are you there that sort of time ?

i'll sort the job thing out - I don't like being in one place too long anyway :D

Yes, we're usually there at the beginning of September but it might be towards the end of September now - an OCUK mini meet in Vegas! :D

(ironic as we probably live less than half an hour away from each other anyway :D)

Back
Top Bottom