My New Car

Soldato
I've always wanted a Focus, after learning to drive in one with the AA I fell it love it. I was also getting sick of the ongoing problems of my Rover 400. So I saw this at Bristol Street Motors in Birmingham. Gave them my rover as a deposit and drove away 2 days later.

Its an '02' 1.6 Zetec Climate with 40000miles all for £4500. :D

Soldato
Princey said:
I'm thinking about getting the ST170 lights and maybe the wheels to. Any thoughts on this?

Why, its not an ST170 ;)

We have an 04 plate in a limited edition silver colour (not sure on the exact name). Nice cars, hope it serves you well :)

Soldato
OP
L0rdMike said:
If you want it go for it, just dont get upset if you ask people what they think and they dont like it though.

But as long as you are happy with them who cares right?

I know but I just wanted to know what peoples opinions on it were.

Soldato
Nismo said:
Why, its not an ST170 ;)

We have an 04 plate in a limited edition silver colour (not sure on the exact name). Nice cars, hope it serves you well :)

If you are willing to pay for it then go for it. :) I can't remember if the orange part is still there on the ST170 lights, if so buy a clear cover for it and swap te bulb to the silver bulbs the flash amber. Looks nicer then. Then also get clears for the indicators, can get them off the Focus RS or mk3 Mondeo's.

Soldato
OP
030417_focus_3.gif

img

img

Associate
i learnt to drive in one. great first car id say. in fact lots of people i know learnt in them and then got a ford after passing.

Back
Top Bottom