My new dual loop sli watercooling! (lots of big pics)

Soldato
matt100 said:
depends on fan speed/load currently fans almost off but house quite cold cpu 32 gfx 38.

Max load probably gets cpu to 43 and gfx to 49ish.

hmm there was a time when, watercooling proved to be a lot cooler than air but my freezer 64 pro cools my opty at 2.8ghz at temps of 28c idle and 41 load :S

Soldato
OP
harris1986 said:
hmm there was a time when, watercooling proved to be a lot cooler than air but my freezer 64 pro cools my opty at 2.8ghz at temps of 28c idle and 41 load :S

thanks for your input.. :confused:

problem is it'll be a hell of a lot louder doing it and I guess it probably looks a bit dull.

This isn't an exersize in low temps for me and quite honestly I'd be a bit worried with a 13 degree idle-load difference. (dunno whats in your opty but I also have to get 1.55v into this x2 to get it to 2650mhz)

Anyway, it's whatever floats your boat, I got tired of having huge great lumps of copper hung off my motherboards

Permabanned
Im getting pink dye for my water loop :).
Might make a thread when its in :).

Just waiting on my graphics card block.

My shed is too small to do anything in :(. Plus you dont need to worry about boasting to me, i used to live on a farm lol !!

Looking good though Matt. What tubing did you use for the sli bend after?

Tom

Soldato
Nicely done mat100!

This thread has re-spurred my interest in re-plumbing to accommodate a dual loop. One for each of my SLI gfx cards. That would let me get rid of the tight loop between my cards then. I don't have to worry about my CPU as it's phase cooled.

I think that will be next project after finishing up on my home cinema.

Back
Top Bottom