My new gaming chair is a pain in the ass (literally)...

Associate
The rest of the chair is actually great, it offers all the adjustment I needed to suit my desk and get me in the perfect position for gaming and I have no back pain at all now which was something I used to get with my cheapo executive office chair. I found most executive chairs that did offer all the necessary adjustment were £600+.

You do have valid point. Any executive chair that offers the same versatility is quite expensive!

Yesterday i was in my local pcworld and they had corsair chairs on display and i found them exceptionally comfortable!

Associate
As OP stated I also have the vertagear SL5000 I suffer from back pain i work in the trades so a lot of heavy lifting frequently so I go to physio every once in a while for a massage. I Had absolutely no back pains for weeks i go on for a gaming session of 3hrs or so and I stand up and holy **** right at the top of left ass cheek I could hardly put any pressure on my left leg. This seems to last hours and hours or even sleeping that evening can be sore at that same
Point it’s like the chair causes some
Sort of pinching for me, and I’ve noticed a pattern now I can go a week or so with no back pain have a gaming session and then stand up my backs is in bits, although not all the time but a lot of the time the base of this chair is solid I’m convinced this is what the issue is, I used to have an ikea chair the one with the mesh back never had pain like this I bought a house with the mrs used one of the spare bedrooms and got my self a little games room setup, thought I’d buy this chair will look the part in the room, fairly hefty price tag and they rattle on about ergonomics, comfort, adjustability etc on their website so figured it had to be a good chair, and I did do quite a lot of research to, Currently contemplating a new chair after about a year and a half it can’t be a coincidence that after a gaming session I get these shooting pains I think the base is far to hard, I also was in pc world a few
Months ago and they had a Corsair gaming change and I sat in it the base was like marshmallow and I was instantly like wooooowwww felt so good on my ass current chair you’d be aswell getting a few old wooden pallets and stacking them and sticking a slab on top literally.

Back
Top Bottom