My new Ninja!

Associate
Its some difference to my 4T 125 sachs !

I went to buy this bike before around feb/mar but it got away from me by 1 single day so I had to get it again, turns out the guy buying it was the best thing for it considering the work he did!

DSC_0843.JPG

DSC_0850.JPG

DSC_0852.JPG

DSC_0854.JPG

Associate
OP
The bike was completely stripped & the frame, swingarm & subframe were all powdercoated Black & the wheels done a dark Repsol Orange with red fleck which can only be seen in good sunlight.

The fairings were resprayed in the original Black & were de decalled (cos they were a terrible pinky red).

A new harness was installed to get rid of the alarm that wasnt working & the bike got a FULL service including spark plugs, new coolant, oil (Castrol) & oil filter change, new air filter & new brake fluid.

Suspension has been properly set up for the road too.

It also got a brand new gold chain & gold Talon sprockets (+2 on the back), & New Renthal Medium Compound Grips.

Extra's include an Arrow Steering Damper, Micron Can, Dark Tint Screen & New Pipercross Filter.

Soldato
Very smart mate. I'd be tempted to get the wheels done in gold myself. But I think the Kwak black/gold paint job is the best around.

Looks like the guy did a good job on it though. How much you pay just out of interest. I'm after something similar for the missus

Associate
OP
Very smart mate. I'd be tempted to get the wheels done in gold myself. But I think the Kwak black/gold paint job is the best around.

Looks like the guy did a good job on it though. How much you pay just out of interest. I'm after something similar for the missus

Was considering either black wheels with gold flake and gold rim tape or gold rims with black tape..?

Back
Top Bottom