My Nurburgring trackday trip report

Soldato
Because he lives oop North, and it's a shorter drive from Rotterdam to the Ring than from Calais. It's quite convenient really, overnight ferry from Hull so you arrive first thing in the morning the following day after a good night's sleep without too much driving.

Associate
OP
I'm sure you've seen it, but cracking picture from Jochen here. @NigeP

43393616635_9e5d4773f1_o.jpg
Awesome photo isn`t it ! I`d spoken to Jochen before the event about trying to get that photo.

I saw the rear end version of that shot going around Facebook last night.
I`ll put that in my trip report for Ringmeisters that I`m currently writing up.

Great shot!

Sorry for the bump. Just wanted to know why you opted to go by boat instead of the Euro Tunnel?

Because he lives oop North, and it's a shorter drive from Rotterdam to the Ring than from Calais. It's quite convenient really, overnight ferry from Hull so you arrive first thing in the morning the following day after a good night's sleep without too much driving.

We did that route this year. Much, much better than going to Dover (from S-O-T)
Exactly as said above. I live 1hr 20 away from Hull, it`s far easier to drive to Hull, get on the ferry, have a meal and a beer and go to bed, then wake up in Rotterdam. Then its a shorter drive to the Ring. Ferry costs more but I spend much less time driving.

@NigeP absolutely LOVE these write ups, thank you both for taking the time to make them so enjoyable to read.
Thank you. It is always great to hear from people about these write up, even if they are to offer suggestions on how I can improve them.

Hopefully his video from the Golf should be online this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom