My PC keeps crashing.

Associate
It might not be that, but it seems to be happening to a few friends of mine. Also the same thing happened the first time vista came out. I have no idea why but it's most likely just bugs. Disappointing tbh.

Soldato
OP
It might not be that, but it seems to be happening to a few friends of mine. Also the same thing happened the first time vista came out. I have no idea why but it's most likely just bugs. Disappointing tbh.

I'd love to go back to Windows 7 but I have far to much stuff on it to re-install it and currently I don't feel like doing that.

I just hope it better not do this with Farcry 3 otherwise i'll be marching back into OCUK's store asking for a refund.

Soldato
I know couple people running Windows 8 me included and I not had any games not work.

That's most likely your problem.
I know many people using windows 8 and games not running properly for them. Try windows 7, wait for the developers to fix the windows 8 problem and try again :) Might take a while though, and is probably something to do with microsoft, not the game studio.
Hope this helps

Soldato
OP
Also not sure if you tried. But try switching xfire off and run the game on single GPU. Maybe this game has issues with xfire?

I tried that with each card indivdually. I get the same result except it flashes yellow with black lines across the screen first then crashes.

Il try those updates tho and see if it gets any luck. Just gotta wait for my backup to finish before I can restart now after I've installed them.

I think its my Mobo, just somehow but I can't exactly send it back without knowing for sure it's at fault.

Back
Top Bottom