My "Wetro" build

Caporegime
OP
Bringing this project back from the dead now that my son is 2 and I've had time to amass more parts than I know what to do with.

Still undecided on which case is going to house which system, but I am going to attempt to pin-mod either the board or the CPUs to get the dual 1.13GHz Tualatins working in the Tyan S2507 (Via Apollo Pro133A). The Epox EP-D3VA has been rock solid as my Windows 2000 box for the best part of the last 2 years, but I had to cannibalize it to run Windows 98SE and/or ME in order to use my "Bung Enterprises GBXchanger and Mr Flash 64M flashcart" (Nintendo Gameboy flashcart system) with my newly modified original gameboy. So at the moment the Epox is running a single 1GHz P3 and the blank CPU card, I appear to have lost the Geforce 6800 XTreme 256MB as it will no longer boot :)() but I did gain a Quadro NVS 400 (2x Geforce 4 MX on one card) PCI card to replace the failed Radeon 7200 I had (the pitfalls of retro hardware... stuff dies!)

Got my hands on some old S370 CPU blocks, though still not got a matching pair, so don't want to go installing them in a dual CPU build yet.

@Malt_Vinegar, Just for you, here's the ATCS trio:

ATCS-Cases.png

Back
Top Bottom