My window etching attempt

Soldato
Coolermaster ATCs 110 > TJ03.

The designers first attempt is marginly better in my opinion, the lines just seem better.

You pay a premium for the Silverstone brand, Lian Li bar there quite frankly silly release day prices don't have such a premium from a couple of weeks in.

If you want a HTPC there are about 20 Lascala's to consider, and 3/4 cases from all the other manufacturers to consider; they really have the high quality market at every price point sown up.

Associate
Nice job looks very good. Whats the durability like on this etching spray does anyone know (IE is it likely to start fgetting flakey after a couple of months?)

Im building a completely acrylic case soon so will definatly steal this idea :)

Associate
OP
Foehammer2003 said:
Would it be easy enough to do smaller letters effectively do you think? As i was thinking i could etch my specs quite small on my window... oh and is it removeable? lol stupid question but hey :rolleyes:

tbh I think it would be difficult to go much smaller (smallest lettering on mine is 7mm high) cutting it out by hand, but that depends on how good you are at doing it I suppose. I think the main problem would probably be how thin the lettering was rather than how big. Reading the can it says it's removable by scratching it off with a blade, so it sounds like it would be difficult to get off without scratching the window.

barney said:
Whats the durability like on this etching spray does anyone know (IE is it likely to start fgetting flakey after a couple of months?)
I'll be sure to post back if it starts peeling or anthing lol.

Thanks again for the positive comments guys, I'm petty pleased with how it came out.

Back
Top Bottom