Myspace users please give to charity by adding a friend

Biohazard said:
I haven't either, only because I don't use myspace! :o

Sorry for telling you as well!

lol
fair enough I wasn't expecting people to sign up just that if you use myspace it's a very easy and quick way to give 20p to childrens chairity.

Tryng to log into my never used account (I knew it would be good for something one day) but myspace seems to be buggered.

neoboy said:
Tryng to log into my never used account (I knew it would be good for something one day) but myspace seems to be buggered.

Yeah, I cannot seem to get on the co-op myspace now either :(
Myspace has always been utterly lame like this :mad:
Hopefully it's because of the hords of people trying to donate on the co-op myspace page :D But sadly I doubt it :(

surely you only choose which charities you give money to if its your own money? If it doesnt cost you anything will you still refuse to take out 10 seconds of your time?

Anim said:
surely you only choose which charities you give money to if its your own money? If it doesnt cost you anything will you still refuse to take out 10 seconds of your time?

Exactly! Although I think some people automatically start sweating and pushing their wallets deeper into their already deep pockets whenever they hear the words 'charity' :rolleyes: :p ;)

M0t0r0la said:
Why not? And why did you feel the need to tell us?

A) just to ruin the da da da done bit

B) Charity's just getting stupid these days, I can't leave the house without getting attacked by some pillock with a clipboard, and now it seems I can't even sit at my computer either. It's ghey

Back
Top Bottom